Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our weekend away...

I posted a bunch of photos from our fun trip to Bainbridge Island on my photography blog:


And here are a few more I didn't post on there. :)

"Go Fish!"
Jude praying for dinner. :) Cute face...
After watching a documentary called Forks over Knives we've been upping the greens in our diet.
We watched a kid movie Friday night
Our cute room...
We loved the beach there...
The harvest fair we went to...
Our van on the ferry. :) Jude and Josh look so cute smiling inside. We got out and went up to the lobby. There was a cafeteria up there and tons of seating everywhere and a couple different decks you could walk out on. It was really neat, and a pretty quick trip across the water!
Our little traveler...
Such a great time! I'd love to go again! The island was just so beautiful. It seemed like everyone had a garden and at least one apple, pear or plum tree. And every fruit tree was just LOADED with fruit! It nearly felt like the whole island was just a big orchard, there was so much fruit growing everywhere you drove!! Ah, I just loved it. :) And all of the homes were so spread apart. It all felt very private.

Ok, I'll post about the next phase of our school tomorrow! We're entering the world of math, calendars, counting, reading, etc...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cant wait for school !!
(loved these add'l trip pics,Jude's prayer face/priceless !)