God rested on the 7th day, or as Jude puts it, "He did nothing." I could sure use a Sabbath about now. :) Many, many nights up late working on my photography business, or our Jude's Food's business (www.eatjudesfoods.com) after the kids go to bed, has me pretty wiped out. November is coming, and life will slow down. I love the holiday season and always look forward to it's rest! Haha, you know your life is insane when the bustling Christmas season is considered rest to you! ;)

Today completed our Creation Chart! Jude went through each number telling me what God did on each day! He definitely soaked up all of the information over the past week, because I didn't have to give him one hint about what happened on each day (although his numbers have pictures that give a hint). But still, I was soooo proud of him! I feel sort of like a new gardener, getting excited when your first seedling pops up, and you realize something took root! Now, let's see if I can keep this thing alive. :)

I love the differences in my children. I notice that Jude likes to use very little marker in his colorings and Selah is the complete opposite.
I can't help but smile when I see this by my feet!

A little gluing...


At the end of school today we went outside for a walk. I pointed out different objects (mailbox, plant, tree, retaining wall, bird, stop sign...) and asked each time, "Did God make that? Or did man make that?" It was a neat little exercise.

Psalm 19:1 - The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
After school Jude played with his race car in the cul-de-sac and then we ran some errands.


So thankful for a little more sunshine before the rains come!
2 comments:
bethany i'm so impressed! you've got 3 blogs, a business, 3 kids, and all the cool things you're teaching them. and you all always look so put together! i'm amazed, really.
i didn't know you were a couponer. so am i, and i love it. some weeks are better for me than others, but go couponers!!
really enjoyed seeing their posters all complete, Jude reviewing "the facts", Selah' s very proud pose ( so her , and btw her hair is getting so long! ) And I certainly must agree with the great great joy at your feet ! Fun God made/man made exercise too .. I'll test 'em here next time we play at the Rancho :o)
Post a Comment