Tuesday, September 20, 2011

On the 6th Day...


This is Selah's drawing of Adam & Eve, a penguin (+ baby penguin) and an elephant (+ baby elephant).
Here below is Jude's drawing of Adam & Eve, a penguin and a parrot:

Both had a little help from me on the grass. I think they both did a great job!
We reviewed letters "L, M & N" today and did our button game.
Jude did a great job cutting out his number 6 with only a little assistance from me, helping him to turn his paper while he cut. He's doing great and I think having school daily now with Kindergarten really is a good thing for him, vs two preschool days a week. He loves routine and predictability.
I love how Selah covers every square inch of her numbers when she colors. :)
Benjamin spent school time with a little snack and then went down for his nap. He's 9 months old today! I'll have to do a little Benj post later on. :)

No comments: