
The kids colored and cut out #4 for their creation poster and made a picture with sun, moon and stars. Benjamin was entertained with GF Rice Krispies during school. They're a new favorite, and great for keeping his busy little hands occupied! He sat there for an hour eating them one at a time. :)

Jude had a bit of a rough day, not wanting to do anything I asked him, but school ended well, and because we started late we immediately made and ate lunch afterwards. I think he was hungry.

One of our favorite things to make around here are smoothies. The Vitamix Blender, that family all went into together on for my birthday last year, is hands down our favorite and more used appliance! We use it 1-2 times a day! Thank you, thank you, thank you again everyone! Today I just used less liquid in the smoothie and made the kids "ice cream" to go with their lunch. Because we're dairy free I try to give the kids a lot of broccoli and strawberries, because they are both high in calcium. Anyway, our smoothies, or icecream, are mostly strawberries, plus 1 banana, a handful of blueberries, some honey and a little rice milk. Jude asked me to take this photo of him eating his ice cream. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment