Benjamin surprised himself today... and me too! The kids and I had all been in the backyard and had just come inside. I set Benjamin down and he just stood there, completely unaware that he wasn't holding onto anything. I was shocked that he didn't immediately sit down, so I grabbed my camera and fired off 3 quick shots. I didn't even have time to meter, so they were all extremely underexposed. I did my best to make them visible, since they were practically black. Jude had just kicked off his shoes and you can see one landed in the last shot. :) Once Benjamin realized I was taking pictures of him at a distance and he wasn't holding onto me he decided to sit down.
Sometimes when he's cruising furniture he'll let go for a second or two, but this was definitely a good long 5 seconds of standing. I love his happy and unsure expression. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment