
1. Sunshine!
2. Jude cut out his letter cards during school today with no extra prodding from me! Go Jude!
3. I mailed off the first half of my Christmas cards, yay! :) The very top of Josh's head got cut off in the card printing and I decided, "oh well!" instead of asking the card company to reprint them. Freeing to just not care. :)
4. The kids and I made up a fun game with patterns today in school and it caused us all to erupt in giggles. Benjamin was in his high chair and was totally cracking up simply because the rest of us were! :) Oh, how I wish I'd had that on video!
5. The kids and I had fun researching all the different habitats animals live in and talked about how God takes good care of us, just like he takes good care of the birds of the air and fish of the sea...
6. We listened to Christmas music in the car during errands, and the kids were in great moods.
7. Selah and Benjamin fell asleep at the end of errands and Jude and I enjoyed the cozy, quiet ride. :)
8. Benjamin started wearing shoes regularly last week, and I just think he looks so cute with his little jeans and shoes on. :) Man, that boy and his constant smile just melts my heart.
9. Warm chai latte during kid's snack time.
10. Selah's cute communication these days. She's so aware of the world and how it works and I love hearing the things she says as she processes all of it.
Lord, thank you for these precious children I get to spend my days with!
xo,
Bethany
2 comments:
I love, love, love your updates and just so you know. . . I didn't even notice the top of Josh's head being cut off. Guess I'll have to go look again :))I'm glad you were able to let it go and notice how freeing that was.
Also I can't believe that Benj is almost one!! It's so fun to watch each of them growing up. Love to all of you, chrismom
I loved your 'thankful' spirit in this post. I have been finding thankfulness to be a freeing remedy for much - this post confirmed the Word in my devotional this week. Wow Jude is doing so well, love his sucesses so , can hear Selah little voice of explanations...love that too and yes that baby boy lights up a family with that dimpled grin. Blessed beyond belief. Love you so,
mom
ps "lifted" the photo for my work screen saver ... it will bring raves :o) !
Post a Comment