Saturday, January 10, 2015

January

It's been a beautiful start to this year! We've had dry, crisp, clear days and we've had foggy, "socked in" days. Winter has such a beauty all its own, and I love being out in the fresh air enjoying it on these rain-less days! :)
We've gotten into a really nice school rhythm this winter. The kids are having so much fun learning and they're doing a great job.

 We've been reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in the afternoons and I can't get over all of their cute surprised expressions and clever questions. Every chapter ends with, "Can we please just read one more?" ;)
Here they're looking through their anatomy book.
We recently went on a family bike ride and Ben was so excited to ride his own bike instead of ride in dad's seat. He was so determined to keep up and he did an incredible job! Josh and I were sneaking smiles at one another the whole time, just so impressed with Ben's efforts and joy. 
Spoiled at the end of our ride with this beautiful sunset.

No comments: