Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas at the Fegles

We had a great time at Josh's parents for Christmas. We got our annual cousin pajama photo on the bench and all I could think this time was how in just a few more years they won't all fit on the the bench! They're all growing up so quickly, and it was so sweet to have Hans join the photo this year for his first Christmas! :) I sure love this bunch. Cousins are the best.
Little Hans is so cuddly!
I had a great time chatting with Great Grandma Fegles at dinner. I loved hearing about her childhood and bits of her life story. Even though it wasn't all easy for her, she's a strong woman who has always relied on the Lord for her strength. I love her.
Following Fegles tradition, Grandpa Mike started the gift opening with the story of Jesus' birth. The kids always enjoy it.
Then on to presents! :)
Grandma Chris is super creative and artistic and she took up knitting just a few months before Christmas and she made Ben and I scarves, and she made Selah this cute pillow.

No comments: