Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weekly Update with the camera phone...

Tongues! :)

While Benjamin napped today, I set the kids up to paint and listen to music.


Selah painted a Zebra in the grass. Cute!

Jude painted a "famous roller coaster", his favorite thing to paint!

Jude also painted a strip of grass that I painted flowers on just for fun.

The kids are getting so use to their school worksheets that they're able to do some with no assistance now. Selah did this one completely on her own. Jude did his all on his own too, he just needed encouragement to use his scissors.


Today Jude asked for pasta and rice for lunch. We were definitely carb loading around here today! G-free of course. ;)


Jude had another good week at sensory therapy. Miss M had him go into a tiny room and work on some auditory therapy for the first half of this week's session. He sat and listened to music set to certain frequencies, meant to help make some connectors in his brain. While he listened to the music on low, he and Miss M played a board game that Jude loved.


After that they worked on swinging and climbing in the big gym.


A pic of the kids on the step right after swim lessons... Benj stayed home with Josh while I took the kids. I always put them in pj's for the drive home. :)

Last weekend we went down to Josh's parents to wish his mom a happy birthday and see how his dad was recovery from surgery. While there Jude did something so sweet. He cuddled in Chris' lap and stayed there calm for quite a long time. It showed some great progress in Jude!

I'll end with these two sweeties.

Happy Leap Day! I hope it's extra leapy for you. ;)

1 comment:

Chelsi Ritter said...

love this post bethany. i'm so impressed jude and selah can paint without making a mess on the floor! where do you get your school worksheets? i've only been able to find one website that offers them for free. or maybe you get yours somewhere else??