So cute buddy! I think Benj is teething again... working on tooth #13.

I love this next shot of him here. He's pointing to another toy and saying, "dis". That's his way of saying, "this". He also likes to say "mo" for "more."
This little chart on the right is a new thing we are doing with Jude each day (recommendation from sensory therapy) to help with his vestibular system. He loves getting to do these little exercises, especially the spinning.

The kids got this little shape activity from grandparents for Christmas and it's wonderful to pull out from time to time. They will sit and do several of the pictures in a row. They were being so nice handing one another the colored piece each needed, until suddenly something sparked an argument and in a matter of moments they both found themselves in time out.


While the kids did their little shape puzzles I sat with them and drank a cup of tea, and Benjamin was in his chair eating a snack. He grabbed the curtain and played peek-a-boo with me all on his own. He occasionally would say, "boo".

Jude read further into his Bob Books during school today.
1 comment:
Bethany,
I LOVE each and every post, read them all and look at the photos many times before I close out. This blog is a huge blessing to me! Hugs to all of you, granma chris
Post a Comment