On Saturday Josh had his biggest cookie order for New Season's stores yet. Sunday afternoon we made deliveries (can't wait until he gets signed up with the distributor!), which was fun car time together as a family, and when we were finished we went to a park to play!


Some random shots...
Or little car traveler looking so much bigger to me these days:

Self portrait - "iphone snatcher and button pusher!" :)

Speaking of self-portraits, last Friday night a sweet friend offered to watch the kids so Josh and I could go out. We went and grabbed coffee and just talked, then went to Target. I don't remember the last time we went to Target just the two of us!! So fun! It's the simple things in life isn't it? :)

Hungry, chubby hands grabbing a bite, from Jude's lovely world of order:

Speaking of happy eater:

A new favorite spot to sit, just discovered this week:

Miss M suggested a new reward method for encouraging Jude with using his "listening ears", Kind words, kind body (meaning don't wrestle everybody)... it's been working beautifully! For Selah too. :)

Today during Ben's nap time I snapped these two pics... I LOVE his nap and bedtimes when I get to rock him and snuggle him and sing to him. Ah, it's a fleeting treasure to me and I'll continue it for as long as he'll let me! :) For sure a sweet spot in each day.

Last week the kids and I made cinnamon bun muffins - yum! They did a great job helping with everything. I snapped a photo of a spot on my counter that just made me smile that day too... I love pineapple, I love tea, and I love that we FINALLY bought an oil bottle rather than using the huge jug every day! What took us so long?

Dress up clothes and swim lessons:

Sensory therapy progress:

Last weekend we had a lot of fun celebrating our friend Jana's birthday with hours of playing spades! Ah, a favorite activity! This shot on the right is one of my nil hands. Boo-ya! (Thank you Mom for watching the kids!)

This picture is from a few months ago, but it's of Selah with her two friends Claire & Kalea (Matt & Jana's daughters). Love these girls.
1 comment:
Funny, Lily found that new spot to sit when we were there Friday :)
Post a Comment