
Today she did a few activities with Jude as she was getting to know him and evaluating him. She hid parts of a caterpillar around the room and Jude found them. Each piece of the caterpillar was put back together by either velcro, buttons, a zipper, or a tie, etc. and she watched Jude work on each piece... between taking quick breaks to jump off of the tower over and over again. :) They bounced a ball, jumped into big pillows, drew a treasure map, and a few other things.
I'm learning about Jude's senses and why he loves to do certain things. I'll share more in the weeks to come as we learn more.


Here are a few other photos from our week:

Josh and I had fun playing with the kids last night... the adventures of this family of ponies was a big part of our evening. :)

Tonight Josh and I noticed that Benjamin had wondered into the playroom and was really quiet, and we found him eating the big kids' after swim snacks. When we spotted him a big grin spread across his face. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment