
Today, while Benjamin napped, we worked on writing letters. Jude needed a little motivation, so I put one gfcf chocolate chip at the end of a row of letters after he'd complete it. He and Selah thought it was a pretty fun game. We'd say, "ding!" when I'd set the chocolate chip down as a reward. :) We also worked on letter sounds, our calendar, and some addition.
Jude really loves numbers. He uses his fingers to count and solve addition problems, and gets a kick out of the "solving" part. His face lights up when he's figured out the answer.
On Saturday Josh let me sleep in (much needed!) and then when Benjamin napped I sent Josh to take a nap too. The big kids and I went for a jog/bike ride, and stopped to see the ducks.
Sunday morning before church, Josh's mom took a photo of our family in the kitchen. The kids had asked for shoulder rides. Anyway it was such a funny and true-to-this-stage-of-life photo to me! I just love it. haha! :)
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment