Selah's been making me laugh lately. She says things that I think she must've only heard once somewhere. Today she was saying loudly in the kitchen, and with great enthusiasm, "Release the power of technology!" Where did that come from?! Haha! She just loves to talk, talk, talk! I've been taking some videos of her in the morning time lately, when she's the most chatty. :) I'll have to share one soon.
Today the sun is shining and it's blue skies and I LOVE it!! It's still very cold, but it's sunny, and the sound of lawn mowers running this morning got me really excited for summer!
Selah and Jude wanted to go outside and play hopscotch and dig in the dirt. So they put on their coats and grabbed the bag of chalk. I didn't want Selah's coat to get all dirty so I grabbed a long sleeve shirt of mine and put it over her. She thought it was pretty funny and she thought it looked like a dress, so she grabbed some shoes to match. :)

Happy Thursday!
2 comments:
That line was from "Return to Me" with David Dukovny and Minnie Driver. I don't know the name of the actress, but she gave her line in the restuarant when seated next to David D. They were both wearing green.
That is still one of my favorite movies.
Woo-hop! You win dad! That's still one of my favorite movies too! Love you!!
Post a Comment