I love this next pic. Their expressions are so sweet.
The girls wanted to send theirs floating off together.
After lanterns we played Minute-to-Win-it games with the kids until it was time to count down for the New Year! Their cute little voices and cheers as we counted down was pretty priceless. I remember often having friends at our house for NYE when I was growing up, and I love that our kids are making similar memories.
This week we started back up with school. Our sleep schedules have been so off since Christmas and New Year's that everyone was a little crankier than usual this past week. :) I'm thankful for the weekly routine to get us back on track.
This evening we drove over to Finely Wildlife Refuge and loved walking the boardwalk. That place is beautiful no matter what season it is! We loved seeing the swans, elk, geese, blue heron, and the sunset!
Selah was photographing the moss hanging from the trees. It made me think of Savannah, GA.
I've always loved this little house, framed out perfectly with the fence and trees. These trees are covered with little beautiful blooms in the spring.
We stood here at the look out watching the beautiful white swans and Canadian geese. They were taking off and landing and making so much noise. It was beautiful with the sun setting behind Mary's Peak.
Happy 2018! Here's to a new year and all it holds!

















1 comment:
Love you sister! Excited for another year of fun & family time with you all! <3
Post a Comment