Believe it or not, we did not pre-plan our matching outfits! I woke up Easter morning and just grabbed from closets and we all happen to have some mint in our wardrobes. :) It seems like the times I TRY to coordinate outfits (like for annual family pics) I end up wanting to pull out my hair. ;)
Selah is such a joy! She loves to color, paint, sing, play with her hamster, imaginary play with her brothers, and help in the kitchen. I love her bubbly spirit and big smile. She can be fiesty sometimes (like here mama) and I love her heart and conscience.
She requested an art party and Frozen (movie) themed party this year, so that's what we did! :) The girls water color painted on little canvases, hit a My Little Pony Pinata, played a few games, and ate cupcakes, all while listening to the Frozen soundtrack. ;) She had a lot of fun with her girlfriends from school! (Our homeschool co-op meets weekly and Selah is in a class with 8 kids, 5 of which are girls.) She missed having her friends Claire & Kalea at the party, due to Kalea being sick. :( And her friend Elizabeth, who was out of town.
Selah specifically asked for these little party blower things and they sure got used! :)
I'm so thankful for these moms/friends! It's been fun to go through the school year together! (Candice, far right just had a baby a month ago! If even that long? Doesn't she look amazing?!)
Sweet girls.
Happy Birthday, Selah! We love you like crazy, beautiful girl!! xoxo















No comments:
Post a Comment