I am often in awe of God's creation and how beautiful everything is, and how perfectly it all flows together. I find myself just standing still, listening to the birds, watching the bees go from tree to tree, or listening to the bleating lambs across the field. I love it here and am so thankful He has brought us here.
Psalm 19:1 - The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
This was the moon rising over the back field the night of the blood moon eclipse...
And this is what it looked like later on that night. Josh stood with me out in our driveway as I photographed it with my 70-200mm lens. It was really beautiful to watch the eclipse! This is my favorite shot I took. The white dots are stars.

It was fun to see soooo many daffodils pop up everywhere back in Feb/March.
And these little paper whites were my favorites! They smelled heavenly!
Petting Lucy the cat... who looks a little like a raccoon from the back.
I love seeing moments like these... <3
And a quick scene from inside the house as Flash zips by... ;)
...and sometimes he takes on "bad guys"!













3 comments:
Wow what beautiful pictures! (And beautiful kids as always too :) !)
these are all so beautiful bethany! i love the photo of the front door, possibly my favorite. i can remember the smell of the farmhouse, that musty, corky smell. miss that.
love the photos of your adorable kids too! so glad to know there are childhood memories being made there :)
whoops its chels!
Post a Comment