This may seem silly, but I just get so excited whenever I'm out around the blueberry bushes and see this! :)
Last month I went to my friend Jessica's baby shower and it was special to spend time with the girls there and see so many familiar faces. Mauria rode with me and it was great to get some extra time with her. I'm so excited for Jessica to be welcoming her little girl soon!
Selah got to attend her friend Kalea's birthday party a couple weeks ago. There was a magic show and slushies and coloring with girls. She had a great time.
The kids recently had their end of year program with Classical Conversations and this is a snapshot of their rehearsal.
Our church performed a drama at the LaSells a few weeks ago and Matt, Gina, Dad, Janet, Josh and I attended. We went out for frozen yogurt afterward. :) We all got a little Nora time too! Look at her chunking up already.
The kids have taken a recent interest in basketball. I've had a great time playing with them!
Park day...
Flowers in bloom!
Trees in bloom!
My handsome company on the walk to get the mail...
And sometimes you turn around and just see this... I guess the kids are adjusting to country life. ;)














No comments:
Post a Comment