Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Baby Nora!

My brother Matt & Sister-in-law Gina welcomed their baby girl Nora into the world on February 23rd! Yay!
I was honored to get to be there that day, with them at the hospital!
 It was an exciting day and Gina was an all-star! She labored for a long time and in the end had to have a c-section, but even through that she just amazed us, taking it all in stride and healing so quickly!
Little Nora is sooo beautiful and has stolen all of our hearts! And Matt & Gina have taken to parenthood like a duck to water! They are so good at it, and so relaxed. I love, love seeing this side of them. They are so nurturing and sweet and madly in love with Nora.
The Grandmas seeing Nora for the first time...
We visited Nora when she was a couple weeks old so that I could snap some newborn pics of her and we got to see her again at about 3 or 4 weeks old at my Mom's... and I've loved how often we've see her since then.
Nora, you are loved by many!! And you're so beautiful!
And you have great parents! xo
(I loved this one of Gina on the right... she's such a great mom!) Congrats Matt & Gina! <3

No comments: