Josh delivered his first order of Jude's Foods cookies yesterday to all 11 New Season's Markets. I went by our local store last night to see if they were out on the floor yet and they weren't. So I think it may take a day or two. I'll post a photo once I find them in a store! :)
I've been having some pretty bad headaches lately that just won't go away. This is pretty rare considering I hardly ever get a headache!! I only take Tylenol about once or twice a year. I'm sure it's from a busy shooting season, lots of hunching over my laptop editing, not getting enough sleep, and just tension/stress in general. Josh scheduled me a massage (I love that man!) and yesterday after Josh made all of his cookie deliveries he and the kids drove me to my appointment (his idea so that I could ride home after the massage and not tense up from driving!) This is how WONDERFUL Josh is:

He took the kids on a walk all by himself all around NW 23rd where my massage was for the hour and a half I was gone. He made my massage time special for ALL of us. They had such a fun time together and I was so excited to see them when I returned refreshed. Then Josh spoiled me further and took me to get a Starbucks and let me go have a couple hours to myself!! (It felt like my birthday in October.) :) I wandered through a few of my favorite stores and mostly window shopped. I did get a glass hurricane for my dining table (for only $6.99!) that I want to put filberts and a white candle in like this cute thing I saw on pinterest:

Isn't that so pretty and "fallish"?
I'm so blessed by him and his love for me. I love him more than I could ever explain. Not for what he does for me, but for who he is, to the core of his being. A man of character and conviction. He's my best friend and love of my life! And he loves his family selflessly. Thank you Love!

I'll end this post with a song that we sung at church on Sunday that I love:
No comments:
Post a Comment