Grandpa & Grandma spent the night at our house, to watch the kids, and the kids loved their time with them!
Our room had a great view of the water.
And our breakfast was delicious!
I loved all of the windows, doorways, trim, lighting, etc. in the hotel because it reminded me so much of details in the millwork around the farmhouse. Both structures were built within 20 years of each other.
There was a huge waterfall right there behind the hotel. Its the 5th tallest waterfall in Oregon. ;)
These next few photos were taken from that little white bridge in the background of the above photo.
Looking straight down at the waterfall. It felt so powerful that it almost made me nervous standing there on that little wooden bridge. :)
Even though it was still winter, the grounds were lovely.
Josh and I drove into Hood River after breakfast to walk around a little and grab a latte.
On our drive home we pulled over because I had to snap a pic of that dreamy fog along the water. :)
We also passed Multnomah Falls and decided to go back and visit it, even though it was raining and foggy. I'm so glad we did. It was a brief stop, but I enjoyed every step.
All of these waterfall pics have me singing...
Don't go chasing waterfalls,
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're use to...
Haha! A little TLC for your Monday. ;)
Thank you again Mike and Chris for a lovely night away!! xo
























1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!! Glad you two had a lovely time together, just the two of you! 😏
Post a Comment