My favorite part of science center was the planetarium. It's always so incredible to see the universe and how utterly tiny we are in the midst of it. God is so majestic and creative, and purposeful. The way everything balances and works systematically, and is not chaos, but complete order, reaffirms how in awe of Him I am. He created such beauty for our enjoyment, and all because He LOVES us. Every single one of us. Each of us matter and are of value to Him. Please, please take a second to watch this video. You won't regret it! 💗
Isn't that mind boggling??!
Josh's co-worker's wife joined the kids and me at the Science Center. I didn't include any photos of her, simply because I haven't asked her, and I wanted to respect her privacy. But she's great with the kids and we enjoyed having her along with us! I always feel a little bad in those situations, though, because keeping track of three kids for hours inside of a huge museum isn't exactly the most relaxing thing in the world, ;) but she was a trooper to stick with us for so long! And she shared some photos with me that she took of us that day, so I included them in my post.
The kids enjoyed riding the monorail.
It was fun to see the moving dinosaurs.
We watched them use dry ice to make ice cubes and Jude volunteered to show the crowd the ice cubes. (I didn't take my big camera along that day, because it was too heavy with so much walking. So the result is a lot of blurry cell phone pics.) ;)
We loved the butterfly exhibit! There were soooo many varieties, and a few butterflies even landed on us.
Jude had a butterfly crawl up onto his face. He was so calm and just smiled.
That night we walked with Josh and some co-workers to dinner. This was the only pic I took.
More swimming that evening.
The next day we ventured back to Pike's Place, and visited Gum Alley. The kids wanted to leave their mark and add their gum to the walls.
Ben made this smiley face to add to this blank wall.
We swam more that day and watched a movie in our hotel room. It was a nice, relaxing day after so much walking the days prior.
On our last day we visited Kerry Park and the beautiful neighborhood that surrounds it. It rained that day and was quite windy, so we didn't stay there long, but we loved the views!
On our way home we stopped at the Coleman's and enjoyed sushi dinner with them. This was the only pic I took. :)
We got home late and carried the sleeping kids into their beds.
It was nice waking up to so much in bloom around the farm!!
I was back in my happy place. ;) I love the calm and quiet of the farm, and being surrounded by nature. Staying in the city is always fun, but boy do I love the wide open spaces in the valley. xo




































1 comment:
Love it! Such fun in Seattle! I agree, that it would make it that much sweeter to be home on the farm though! Truly loved that video, as well. Our world is so big yet so small! Truly awesome.
♥
Post a Comment