Thursday, April 21, 2016

Coleman-Fegles Weekend

We always count down the days when the Coleman's are coming to visit! Josh even sends them crazy texts the day of to show his excitement, usually involving GIFs of Chuck Noris, or a T-Rex playing an 80's keyboard singing, "It is the final countdown". You know, things of that nature. ;) The kids love playing together, and we adults never run out of things to talk about. We sure love these dear friends!
I love how the kids are all super cautious and careful roasting marshmallows, and then there's these guys. ;)
The girls serenaded us with Heart & Soul all weekend long.
Sweet Sydney
We went for a little hike/walk...
And we adults went out for dinner one night... (thank you Matt & Gina for watching the kids!)
Drew took a pic of Josh and me at dinner, but he took it with SnapChat, so it was never to be seen again. ;)
Imagine it here, in this spot.
Then we went for a walk to get gelato. And I told them a story about this frog, and the first photography class I ever took, involving a picture of this frog for my final project. Deep stuff right here.
The next day the Fullers (who they introduced us to a couple years ago) came over and joined us all for lunch. It was so much fun being all together. Wish I had snapped a pic. 
The Coleman's company is already missed! 
Thanks for a great weekend, guys! We sure cherish your friendship. xo

No comments: