Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Vegas & WPPI

The last couple days of our Girls Trip included picking up Amber and heading for dinner on the Vegas strip. Then attending WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) the following day at the MGM Grand. Jamie also took us to the cutest Urban Coffee shop & we explored a nature preserve. I didn't take very many photos... mostly just a handful of cell phone pics, and a few with my normal camera at the nature preserve. :)
One fun thing about this moment is that Josh was at home with a group of family/friends watching this very fight, while I was standing in front of the MGM where the fight was happening.
At the nature preserve...
These next three photos are for Stephanie (who was in Hawaii and couldn't join us this trip), because she loves artistic "hands in plants" photos... it's a thing, and these are kind of an inside joke... ;)
At WPPI...
Hearing Jose Villa speak...
We watched a movie each night and stayed up late talking. I loved every minute of it!
I'm already looking forward to next year and getting to all be together again!! I sure love these soul-friends.

No comments: