Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tulip Festival

Gina (my sweet sister-in-law) and I have always wanted to attend the Tulip Festival in Woodburn, and can't believe we've never been! So we planned a day to take the kids while our husbands were at work. I love day trips with Gina & Nora!
It was so beautiful and we were there on a warm, sunny day! The only thing we didn't anticipate on a weekday was how busy it was going to be. There were so many people there we didn't stay super long (I edited them out of most of my pictures.) ;) It was a bit over-stimulating for Jude. We mostly just enjoyed the flowers and bought the kids a treat, and headed back home. But I loved the time with Gina and Nora and am already looking forward to more day trips together this summer!
Cousins!
Love drive time with you sister! xo

1 comment:

thecorneliusclan said...

I loved seeing this post! I feel so blessed to have you, and for the fun we all have together. I'm also pretty pumped for more trips this summer!!! <3