I just finished up my photo season last week and it was a sweet season, but it's crazy to feel like I have spare minutes anywhere in my day now... sleep and a good hair cut are in order now. :)
We got our Christmas tree on Sunday, but first we had to hit up Yogurt Extreme, because... we're addicted that sounded like a fun new tradition.
Frozen yogurt + freezing cold weather + the Fegles & a Christmas tree = new tradition.
We went to the boy scout lot that Josh and I went to when we were first married!
Then we drove through the Christmas lights that I still call the Pepsi lights, even though they are no longer at Pepsi. We've just happened to pass by the lights every night this week on our way home from different functions, and the kids have begged each time to go through... and maybe one night, while I was driving, the car just happened to find itself there again. ;)
The kids were so excited to decorate once we got home. Selah and I love this new dove ornament we bought over the summer.
Our sweet angel, Melaina. So much love for her.
I loved watching the kids unwrap each of their ornaments from their boxes and remember their own memories.
Oh these little faces, I just love seeing these older pics. Kids grow up so quickly!
...and now we're here!
...and here!
The kids were super excited for cinnamon rolls by the Christmas tree the next night. I loved Jude's face in this pic...
I was really looking forward to using Ann Voskamp's new Advent book, Unwrapping the Greatest Gift.

















No comments:
Post a Comment