Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving with the Fegles this year. It was really fun to get to snuggle our new nephew, baby Hans, who was just a couple weeks old! Congratulations Caleb & Chloe, and to Orion who is now a big brother! :) I wish I had taken a pic of their new little family all together, but we were being really quick just to snap this group pic since it was sprinkling. :)
The kid table! :)
Oh man, me in my happy place: snuggling a newborn, with fresh pumpkin pie & whipping cream.
Jude's Foods cookies...
...and electronic devices for the cousins. ;)
Thank you Chloe for sharing Hans so much with us! :) What a sweet little guy he is!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  :)

2 comments:

Chris Fegles said...

How fun to see this post & pictures. It was a great time and we love you all so very much!!!

Chloe said...

Love!
What great shots. Mike's turkey shot is a classic.