Click on the video below to hear Ben read a little. :)
Friday, July 18, 2014
Our Little Reader
I checked out a book from the library that our pediatrician recommended, and I fell in love with it so much that I bought it. It's called Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.
When I first got it I had the older kids sit with me every day and we did 1-3 lessons to improve their reading skills this summer, but Ben really wanted to be included too, so he started working with me too. He isn't too far into the book and I'm already amazed at much our little 3 1/2 year old is reading!! If you have a small child who is interested or motivated, take our doctor's recommendation and check out this book.
Click on the video below to hear Ben read a little. :)
Click on the video below to hear Ben read a little. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment