Friday, July 11, 2014

Just for fun

The field behind the orchard was covered in daisies in June! It was so beautiful! After the night we went running through them in our pj's, I knew I had to photograph Selah in them once we had a free evening. We had so much fun that I thought about posting something on my website about offering 3 daisy field mini sessions out there that week, but then it ended up raining the next several days. :( But I may do that next year, because it was such a fun setting!
We shot a few pictures in the orchard too. I love this pic so much I'd love a big canvas of it...

...and I love this about her...

2 comments:

Jill said...

wow ... love ! gonna have to 'nab' a couple of those to share . She's quite the little model. Love our girl .

TRiv said...

she is such a doll!! your pictures seriously give me chills and bring tears to my eyes, these are just breathtakingly beautiful.

Give that sweet angel a big ol hug and kiss from her cousin in ABQ! :-)