Monday, July 28, 2014

Family pics from the wedding

I thought I'd share some personal family pics from Caleb & Jen's wedding for cousins and other out of state family who couldn't come. They're mostly of our kids, but with extended family pics mixed in. ;) Josh and I almost got married out here on the farm 12 years ago, but we were too nervous it would rain for our May wedding, but I couldn't help but thinking about how much Grandma Gayle & Granddad would've loved to see Caleb & Jen's wedding here.

It was a busy day and I didn't manage to get a pic of the kids outside all together because Ben took a little nap in the orchard before the wedding, but I'm glad I got this one. :) I sure love these cuties!
And I sure love our family too! And we're all so happy that Jen is now a part of it too!
Josh did a great job officiating. <3
Aunt Bonnie (my Grandma Gayle's sister) was here visiting from Colorado (staying with Dad and Janet) and I'm so glad her stay overlapped with Caleb's wedding. It was nice getting to spend a little time with her one evening when she was here, to ask her about her and Grandma's childhood and the years of the Great Depression. I love hearing her stories!
It was so fun having Uncle Tim, Aunt Lisa, Ian & Kaylene here too! We're so excited to see them all again in August for Ian & Kaylene's wedding!
Jude and Ben were so handsome and I loved watching them walk up the isle.
And Selah, who has been off and on shy these days, did so great and was confident. I loved her beaming smile! :)
It was so fun having my mom's side of the family up here for the wedding too! Aunt Tami & Uncle Randall came up from California and Aunt Judy, Brittany, & Connor came up from Arizona. It was neat to get to spend a little extra time with them too while they were here.
Benjamin cracked us up! He was doing all of these "breakdancing" moves! Where he learned them I have no idea, but it sure was cute! :)
And Jude had some great moves of his own too. :)
The kids had fun dancing with Grandma Jill, Old Papa, cousin Evie and Daddy...
Can you tell they're brothers? :) I love being around them when they're together.
The kids stayed up late that night and Ben loved his suspenders so much that he put them on over his pajamas. Then he crawled into this basket and fell asleep leaning against the arm of the chair. :) My mom snapped a pic with her phone, and then Josh carried him up to bed.

1 comment:

TRiv said...

Ha! Looked like a blast!!! I live weddings :-)