Friday, June 29, 2012

Benjamin loves to get a reaction

This was so funny to us. :) Benjamin loves to make people laugh, and what was even funnier was watching him watch this video! He was cracking up! Too bad I didn't video that... :)


4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, Jude's laugh is so infectious! I couldn't help but laugh too. Our boys are too cute Bethany. :)

Nicole said...

*your boys I meant!

TRiv said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I love Jude's laugh!!! And Ben is just adorable!! It's scary how much he and Landen are alike. Landen loves when we laugh at him too, and listening to him talk is pretty much exactly the way Landen talks.

SQUEEZE those angels for me!! Loved it, totally made my day ;-)

Chelsi Ritter said...

wow bethany i need to get me one of those sharpeners! this is such a cute video; it's fun to get to see benjamin's expressions and little personality!