One of the biggest things that happened this week is that our partition was finalized and recorded! Hallelujah! It felt SO great to have reached the finish line on a project that took us much longer than expected. And let's be honest, when I say "us" I mean Josh, who did the majority of the work. ;) I supported and encouraged and helped wherever I could. We are much happier than we look in this pic! I think we were feeling pretty tired when Jude snapped this photo.
So what does it mean that our partition was finalized? Well, when we bought our house it came with a second house on the same property, so we divided each house onto their own property. Our rental house has two acres now, and our main house has almost four. Each house has it's own well and septic. And now we get to pay twice the property taxes. ;) Haha! BUT man, we are so thankful we were given this opportunity to take. It's been hard work, but work we're grateful for and have enjoyed!
Josh and I went on a date the day before he flew out to DC again for work. We ended up getting me an updated phone because my really old one had lived it's life to the fullest and was done, so we had to test out the new camera. ;) I married such a handsome guy.
While he was gone the kids and I kept busy with our normal weekly routine but also with friends!
We walked the Wetlands (during a dry week) with some other friends.
We snuggled more chickies.
We visited the farm and spent time with Grandma Janet and Granddad! What a beautiful day it was!
The view as I drove to Granddad and Grandma's house one evening:
My Artifact Uprising prints came in the mail that week, which made me smile. :)
We hung out with Gina and Nora too! They rode along while the kids had guitar and dance.
The kids camped out with me one night. :)
Then we got Josh back and I was SO happy, but left the next day for a trip to the beach with some friends from church, which was great! The beach is always so calming and refreshing!
As soon as I was back in town, Josh and I went for a walk in the rain through our favorite park. Ahhh, hand in hand with the guy I love!
He snapped this pic right as thunder boomed just above us! It was so loud!
That week I also had fun photographing some new friends from church.
The sweet deer that pass through our place each day.
And the turkeys that make their way through everyone's yards and driveways. :)
Happy Fall!


































No comments:
Post a Comment