Ben talked us into going out for donuts after his first practice/scrimmage.
We love our town!
Benny boy at our awesome dentist's office:
Selah got a soap making kit and had the best time making all sorts of bars!
I love this one she made for me.
Molecule project:
Jude's oxygen molecule!
Ben and Jude's kiwi crates had them making pin ball machines this month.
I got to help one day out at the farm when my dad's crew was harvesting. It was awesome!
Mom rode along with us one day while we took Ben to guitar and Selah to dance. She treated us to some yummy fall desserts at New Morning Bakery! Delicious!
Ben. ;)
I'm seeing a theme here... smoldering.
Life.
Enjoying a fun night with Matt and Gina! We played an escape room card game that was really fun.
They also watched the kids earlier that night so that we could go to an awesome church event about prayer and hearing God's voice.
So, so proud of our boy, Jude. This is not the best picture of him, but he worked hard on a school test and did great and I wanted to remember this day! Afterward I got to take him out for a smoothie, just the two of us, and he told the barista that his charter school teacher said that he did great on his test and she's pretty sure he has angel wings. :) He was proud of himself and I loved that! We're so thankful for Cheryl too. She's a gift. These are the days I want to always remember.
Sheri, Isaac and Evan came to hang out with us, which is always a guaranteed fun time! Josh set Sheri up to use the Virtual Reality; we love getting to share the experience with new people!
We all went out for fro-yo too, yum!
So thankful for the people that surround our family and life! xo





























No comments:
Post a Comment