Tuesday, October 10, 2017

You, Me, Sand & Sea

We recently got away to the beach and we couldn't have loved it more! The beach is one of those places that just sucks me in, and I can always spend endless hours there, or at least until I get too cold and have to go back indoors. But it's one of my absolute favorite places to be. I think it's because it's so calming and rejuvenating, and it happily makes me aware of how small I am in comparison to the vast ocean, and how sovereign God is, in control of everything. What beauty He has made for us to enjoy. 
Staying at the beach was on my bucket list all summer and we never made it over because we were too busy working on the rental house. But Josh found some time this fall, and said friends of ours were going to be staying there, so we booked a house to get away. We really did check out and go into full vacation mode. It made it a bit harder to return to reality when it was over, but it was great while we were there. :)

These are the only pics I snapped with my "real camera", but I have a slew of iphone pics to go through still.
Whale! We saw SO many on this trip!! We couldn't believe it. They were right off the coast wherever we went. It was incredible.
Fun times with friends.
I already can't wait to get back over to the beach.  xo

No comments: