Josh's parents gifted us a trip to the Oregon Coast Aquarium as a Christmas gift. We loved the experience and used a holiday weekend to go. It was bigger than I expected and it was a great February activity!
I didn't take my big camera or my purse because I wanted to be totally hands free, other than my phone/camera, which was really nice.
I loved watching the jellyfish most.
We had just come in from the rain when they took our photo. :)
The kids loved watching the sharks in the tunnel.
Sardines!
The outdoor areas reminded me of the Portland Zoo's otter area.
We wandered around old town and tried to take the kids to the lighthouse museum, but it was closed.
I sure like this guy!
Thank you Grandma Chris and Grandpa Mike for the day at the beach!


















1 comment:
So fun! Love reading your updates, and so glad you're feeling better! ♥ ♥
Post a Comment