After lunch we rented a paddle boat for an hour and the kids loved taking turns paddling. We turned up some fun music on our phones and smiled a lot. :) We also played for an hour in the water and the kids loved swimming in the shallow area.
That afternoon we went out for icecream at BJ's. I can't help myself when I go into an old fashion ice cream shop, and I always order the same thing: peppermint candy & bubble gum on a waffle cone. :)
Later that evening after dinner, Selah and Josh took the lake house's canoe out for a mini fishing adventure... pics below.
We had fun paddling into these water lilies.
These two fished until it got dark. I had to snap this pic because Selah was all snuggled into her daddy, and I could hear them talking as their voices carried on the water. They had a lot of fun. Selah said that the canoe adventure was a little scary because it was her first time in one and it felt way too wobbly for her.



























No comments:
Post a Comment