We had our last Awana night, our last piano lesson and piano recital, our Classical Conversations end of the year program, and this week the kids are taking their final end of the year tests. The last several weeks have felt a bit insane with the amount of birthday parties we've attended and hosted, and all of the end of the school year programs/recitals, tests, etc., but I think that's pretty normal for this season of life, with school age children! :) I'm so very thankful for our friends & the memories the kids are making.
Ben with the girls in his CC class. ;)
I'm thankful I got to spend time with Ann and Ashley at CC this year. I'm sad that Ashley and her family are moving this month. We will miss them next year!
Ann, don't move! ;)
We missed the Awana program night due to our piano recital being on the same night, but the kids loved their last evening at Awana and they are excited to move up next year.
The friendship between these two girls is so precious!! What a gift.
The kids did great at their piano recital last week. It was really fun to watch their progression over the year. Last fall they didn't know how to play or read music and now they are able to play two handed songs and read the music as they play. We love Diana their teacher and we're looking forward to starting lessons again in the fall.
Another school day at home. Writing, typing and more writing. ;)
Selah and Ben have built a little world they call Fairy Hollow. It's their favorite thing to go play during school break time. They've built swings, homes, small water areas... I love seeing their creativity.
Selah doing a scavenger hunt at a friend's birthday party... I couldn't help myself and had to snap a quick pic as we drove away.
We've been enjoying lunch at my Dad & Janet's once a month. It's so nice to have regular family time.
We celebrated our cousin Orion's birthday party, hosted out at Grandma Chris & Grandpa Mike's house...
The kids love playing with puppy Abby.
I always love walking along the river in front of their house.
Ben recently asked me to come outside to see the special thing he had made for me. :) Love it.
We built a fire and had dinner by it one night recently.
We visited with neighbor's cows and they are so very friendly! I love their cow personalities.
Our friends Isaac and Evan came to play. The cows came to visit again too!
These are the g-free biscuits that Selah makes for us. They are so yummy fresh out of the oven with strawberry jam!
We went for a Mother's Day hike with my mom, Wayne, siblings, and grandparents on Mother's Day.
It was a lovely place!
Aunt Jen was so good with all of the cousins. She brought bubble wands that were instead used as light sabers, naturally.
I'm so thankful I'm their mama!
The day ended so sweetly with Ben asking for cuddles in the rocking chair. The best!
My mom found precious little kitties in her barn hay. The kids, especially Selah, have loved visiting them!
They're so little and sweet.
Lots of playing outside these days = lots of baths! :)
I hope you're having a wonderful May!
































No comments:
Post a Comment