Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Dad and Janet's. I love sunny, crisp fall days. Their home on the river is always so inviting. Josh is carrying pies. :)
I love smothering Noah in love whenever we first see him at Dad and Janet's... he loves it. Can't you tell?
Josh's parents joined us this year which was really nice, and Matt and Gina brought their friend Sean who was going to be alone. With a bigger group this year, Dad and Janet swapped the dining room and living room, which was fun.
Selah is about to loose her front tooth. I'm amazed it hasn't fallen out yet!
Nut cups are a family tradition. My Grandma Gayle always had these little nut cups at each place setting when I was growing up, with a chocolate tucked somewhere inside. I love that the tradition continues.
Nora loves nut cups, and her Auntie Jen too!
I always love game time with our family!
After half the group headed home, Dad, Josh, Eric, Caleb & I played Ticket to Ride. At the end of the game we counted up each score, and mine was the last to be counted. I may have let out a little scream of joy when I realized I won! ;)  I beat Dad out by one tiny point. My score piece is the little yellow one in the pic below.
Now look at this pic below and see how clever sneaky my dad is, haha! When I wasn't looking he moved his piece ahead of mine for this nice smiling, unsuspecting photo, documenting who "really" won, haha!!
Janet's family in San Diego mailed her this hilarious reindeer hat for Noah. I couldn't stop laughing. His head was too big for it. He loved it. Right? I hope you all had as much fun this Thanksgiving as Noah did, if not more! ;)

No comments: