In keeping with our tradition, I photoshopped the kids into their costume's environment.
The day before Halloween Josh's office hosted trick-or-treating around the desks for kids/families. They also had a spread of food and a video game area for the kids. It was fun to see everyone; I always enjoy the friendly atmosphere there.
Everyone in the office dressed up, so Josh and I joined in the fun and borrowed costumes from my Grandma's shop.
The next day, on Halloween, we kept our tradition of visiting our neighbor John. He always has candy on his table for the kids. So sweet! We enjoyed our visit and I got to see photos and learn a little about the home John grew up in! I eat that stuff up. I love hearing personal history.
Later on that evening we went to my mom's for a movie since it poured down rain. Little cousin Nora was there too while Matt and Gina were showing his film at the Eugene Film Festival. It was a fun evening with family.
(I made a blanket this fall... it's here in my arms in this photo. :) I sewed a layer of fleece in the center, and I love how warm and cozy it turned out.)





No comments:
Post a Comment