I fell in love (from a distance) with the Coquille River Lighthouse in Bandon. It was so picturesque to me. But every time we were out and about I seemed to forget to work it into our schedule so that we could go visit it up close. :) But I snapped some pics of it from different places we were at. The sunlight on it was so captivating to me.
This was our favorite beach we visited (more than once), the Bandon Beachfront Islands.
There were so many beautiful drift wood structures to enjoy...
The first day we played at the beach we lucked out with very little wind. We parked ourselves in this beautiful spot and played for hours!
I'm so thankful for the way Josh lavishes love on our kids! He's such a great dad! The way he is with Selah reminds me of how my dad was with me.
Thank you Jude for the picture! :)
Josh and the kids ventured all over the place in the water. He's soooo good at playing with them and making things fun. He hunted for sea life with Selah & Ben, played frisbee in the water with Jude, and they all chased seagulls together... I guarded our stuff, and happily took pictures of their cute selves. ;)
Do you see them scaring seagulls?
This was Jude's favorite thing to do... run wild in the waves!! I loved watching his pure joy & what looked like "freeeedommmm!" :)
The other thing he did that Josh and I both commented on was this... how far Jude has come!
And this...
Boy do I love this bunch of cuties!
We also spent time wandering Old town Bandon, seeing the boats, docks, sea lions, and shops.
There was a lot of art displayed on the boardwalk...
My favorite thing to eat while on vacation is fish & chips. And this place was incredible! I knew we had to eat here when the line was out the door and down the ramp (at lunch time) and people were waiting to get a table. It was absolutely worth the wait!
I'll have to post the last of our beach pics in another post. I'm too tired tonight and posted too many already! ;)














































4 comments:
#bucketlist
Wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous Bethany!! What a perfect spot to play in the beach. And it looks pretty private too. So happy for Jude; I laughed at your freedom remark but could see what you meant!!
Love that Ellen commented ;)
Too many pics from YOU?! Never. Loved this & especially the pic of Jude getting dirty! Go Jude!
Too many pics from YOU?! Never. Loved this & especially the pic of Jude getting dirty! Go Jude!
Post a Comment