So much fun and silliness with friends today! I love this bunch and loved our time around the farm together.
I've been laughing with Sheri since we were in high school! I love this dear friend.
We sat outside in the sun and drank tea while the kids rode bikes, played basketball, played on the swings, climbed on the fallen tree branches...
and we took this ridiculous, posed pic of ourselves fake laughing, which made us laugh really hard. ;)
Josh went for a run right after work.
Evan and Selah were great sports posing for this silly pic. ;)
We're blessed by these sweet friends. I wish Jude and Ben were in this pic too, but they had just took off running for the house. Next time! :)



























2 comments:
I smiled all the way through this post! Wonderful friends, wonderful times!! Good for you :-)
I don't know why I'm registered on Google under Eric's mom's email, and I can't fix it even though I've tried. Oh well :) I love these photos! And your last post too with all the beautiful chickens shots :) Your chickens are so pretty! Anyway give Sheri a huge hug for me. I'm planning on coming out sooner than I said before - so you and she should be prepared :) love you cous'!!
Post a Comment