Josh and I stayed up late on Christmas Eve, working on little things for Christmas morning. We had a trail of candy canes leading to the kids' stockings, and we had a wall of wrapping paper the kids got to blow through at the bottom of the stairs, and we had a scavenger hunt for their last gifts, which was so much fun. :) I love these little traditions that we're making.
I love this pic because I love Jude's gift of organization and order! Such a great talent. As he opened each stocking gift he would neatly organize his things. :) Nicely done Jude.
The kids made Josh and I the sweetest love notes and picture drawings for Christmas. Loved that!!
The scavenger hunt was so much fun! The kids worked as a team on each person's clues. It was just too cute.
Selah's next clue was hiding in the oven...
They had so much fun hunting for their clues and hidden gifts!
I sure cherish these years and memories being made! I'm loving this season of life and I'm so grateful for all of God's gifts in our lives, especially his Son.
xo













No comments:
Post a Comment