Cheering on Josh and Sydney! They were big enough to go on this ride. :)
I kept mistaking Nate for Ben all day long because they wore similar outfits and look alike! :) They're a couple of cuties!
I wish this pic of Jude was in focus. I just loved his sweet wave and smile. :)
Love these smiles!
The boys' faces are fitting for this painful little thing.
Even though the rink was air conditioned we were all sweating buckets in there! It had to do with the fact that we were practically carrying our little ones who were trying to stand on skates, most the time. :) It was fun to watch them try so hard. This was the first time I've skated since jr. high! Marisa was sweet to snap pics in there!
Sydney & I had moves ;)
Ben's face here is classic. He asked to ride it again right after this.
And Josh and Sydney rode this as the final ride.
Thanks for the great day, Colemans! Love you guys!






















1 comment:
Love, love, love! Too much fun. Their faces on the rides are priceless.
Post a Comment