Friday, January 24, 2014

A night on the town. ;)

Last night Josh and Jude went to an OSU wrestling meet with Grandpa Mike (Josh's dad). They had a great time and the Beaver's won! I loved hearing Jude tell me all about it when he got home! I hope the boys go to many more events together. I know how special it is for all of them! (Selah is now wanting me to take her to the OSU women's gymnastics meets.) :)
Selah, Ben and I thought we would do something special too since the guys were having fun! We went out for frozen yogurt! Aren't you guys dairy free? Yes, we are! :) We've been gluten free and dairy free for 3 years now, but being off dairy this long we've discovered that Selah, Ben and I can handle small amounts of dairy with no problem, so we love to cheat when Jude and Josh aren't present. ;) Poor Jude and Josh still need to remain dairy free. 

I had so much fun with these two! They were little chatterboxes the whole time we sat and ate. I loved it!! I love the way they think and the cute things they say. 
In this yogurt shop they have big screen tvs on the walls that show picture slideshows of people eating the yogurt in this shop. Does that make sense? For example, I could've asked them to photograph us and then we'd go up on the tv into the slideshow. Anyway, I was actually surprised to recognize a couple of people on the screen. But see that boy in the background of this pic? He recognized his school teacher in one of the pictures on the tv. She also happened to be my 3rd grade teacher. Ha! I love this sweet, little town. :)

No comments: