Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Yesterday as we were working on phonics, Selah began to do one of my favorite thing that she does, which is to speak in her British accent. It's seriously one of the cutest things, and the words she chooses some how just make it that much funnier. We always end up laughing!! I love it, and I eventually join in. Who can resist a British accent?
We got some sweet little bar stools for the kids last week. They look like this:
IKEA Bar tables & chairs
I love that the kids can now sit at the kitchen counter and help peel, mix, etc. and it's the perfect spot for quick meals with easy clean up.
This week at Classical Conversations school the kids each did a demonstration presentation. This was fun. Selah demonstrated to her class how to wrap a Christmas present.
And Jude demonstrated how to set the dinner table. They both did a great job! Now I've got a wrapping helper for Christmas and a table setter for Thanksgiving! ;)
I hope you're all having a wonderful week!
xo,
Bethany

1 comment:

Chelsi Ritter said...

are those ikea plates? we've got those too :) i wish i could hear selah's british accent; that photo of her on the couch makes her look so grown up. like it could be from a magazine interview or something. she's darling, as grandmother would say!
i look at your photos and think, "hmm, that shot was taken over by the dining room," or "that's the sunroom!" its neat and a little surreal to see how it looks now. you've done a great job of bringing out the beauty of the farmhouse!