
Jude is two heroes in one. :)
The first place we went was to our neighbor John's to trick or treat. He is the sweetest! He had set out lots of treats and labeled what each thing was! He also sent us home with some beautiful squash and some of his famous canned pickles! We sat and visited a bit too before we had to take off. I always enjoy his stories!
Next we headed to our weekly community group (church small group) for a potluck dinner. Not a great photo, but the only one I took. ;) We met at the clubhouse of the neighborhood that a lot of the families in our group live in.
Then we walked around the neighborhood.
Jude got around surprisingly well with his leg. He was determined to participate. :) We wheeled him around and then Josh would carry him to the front door. He did great.
Some of the kids from our group. (Selah is in back and Jude is in the front right shadow.)
I love that this guy sat outside his house with a warm cozy fire. If I lived in a neighborhood and was handing out candy, that's totally how I'd do it!
This guy was handing out candy dressed as Marge Simpson... ?????
I hope you all had a fun day!









1 comment:
looks like fun!! they look so cute :-)
Post a Comment