Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet Little Moments

{through the eye of the iphone}

Josh took the day off just to help me out today, since I had a lot of editing work to catch up on. He was awesome and took the kids to school, ran to pick up Jude's Rx, grabbed a few house things at Home Depot, picked up a few groceries, came home and made us lunch, picked the kids up from school, took the kids for a walk to the park, made us all dinner, and put the kids to bed. Um.... Uh-maze-ing man! He was me for a day and was a pro at it! He even went to the gym after the kids were in bed. I love this man! <3

This photo was a sweet moment today: it was during the brief time he was home before going to pick up kids from school, and Benjamin had fallen asleep during errands, so Josh brought him in the house to put him to bed. Just SO cute all around. These are the little moments I just love.
This was from this morning as Josh was heading out the door with the kids. Jude never fails to strike a pose these days! :) I was asked recently if I was homeschooling the kids this year. Not this year. I loved it last year, but longed for more structure! The kids go to a great little Montessori school about 15 mins from our house, and they really like it. The teachers are so nice and helpful with Jude's sensory issues, and accommodating with our g-free diet. :)
Another recent little "Jude moment". He made a stegosaurus out of his quinoa noodles. :) I thought it was really cute. {don't mind all of his oily finger prints on the table}
A recent Selah moment... her first real haircut.
She requested that it look like mommy's. :) I was really surprised that she said that when asked, and thought it was really sweet too.
And a few recent Benjamin moments. :)



2 comments:

TRiv said...

Such cute kids!! I swear Ben is like Landen's twin! When i see pictures of things he does, it reminds me so much of Landen. This time it's the shoes. He LOVES putting anyone's shoes on...even Vivian's sparkly pink ones. I'll have to take a picture and show you on my blog.

And what a sweet man you DO have :-) awesome daddy!!

Chelsi Ritter said...

i love how smiley selah is. does she really smile all the time? what a treat!!
love the photos of your little ones. i try doing school at home with aspen but she doesn't like doing traditional school worksheets and lessons so i finally gave up and read to her about history, science, etc. it works for us but it will be good when she's in school and i'm not her teacher anymore! (but i sure will miss it)