I think I was having such a nice time myself that I didn't think to grab my camera until they were playing one of the last games. What a sweet time with dear friends.
We played a game where each kid had to build something and then the group guessed what they had built.
These creative little builders made a sword, a palm tree, a jet, an airplane, a flying bed and a giraffe.
Ben loves crafts, so we decorated Lego figures!
Ben and his buddy David with their cute grins!
I still can't believe our youngest is FIVE!!
The kids decorated the tops of their cupcakes with Lego candies.
We were joking that you know it's a good party when you've lost your shirt by the end. ;)
The kids had so much fun running around the house playing with nunchuks and being ninjas.
Ben with his buddies Isaac & Evan.
Jude, Selah and Ben had a lot of fun building a couple party decorations. :)
What a sweet season this is. Happy 5th Birthday Benjamin!! We love you!!










1 comment:
Our kids need to get together to do some legoing!! What a cute party Bethany. And I love that you mommies were sipping tea while the kids played. So classy! <3
Post a Comment