I didn't do a very good job of taking pics because I was busy living the moment I guess, but I got a few to remember the weekend! And I'm so glad I did. :)
The guys ran 3 miles Sat morning, and then loaded all of our bikes and we all biked a couple miles. They both wanted to nap that afternoon, but there were card games to play and a family photo shoot to do. ;)
We stopped here on campus to let the kids run through the "huts" (living art). Ben was the fox and chased all of the other kids through them and it was really cute to hear all of their laughter.
Mid-bike ride we decided to stop for lunch at Chipotle and realized none of us brought our wallet on the ride. Drew and Marisa were quite the team because Drew downloaded a Chipotle app and placed our order, and Marisa knew her debit card number by heart and paid through the app. Brilliant. Thanks for lunch guys!! :) You're awesome!
I loved this pic of Marisa & Sydney. They both wear the same shoe size right now and Sydney is in the 2nd grade.
Thanks for another fun weekend friends! xoxo












1 comment:
I JUST saw this! Yay, so fun...what a great weekend that was. So blessed to be able to spend that time with you guys.
Post a Comment