Today after school Jude sat with me and read through a book his teacher sent home with him. I had such a good time listening to him that I asked him if he'd be willing to read another page or two for the camera, to share with grandparents. He said yes. I should've put Benjamin down for his nap first, but figured we could just take a quick video. I was wrong.
Benjamin climbed up on the couch to see what we were doing and noticed himself on the video and loved it... it quickly became a hostile toddler takeover! If you're wondering what he's saying over and over it's "Picture me! Picture me!"
So we gave Benjamin his own 5 seconds of fame:
Benjamin is saying, "Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Joker way, Hey!" That's how he sings this version of that old song:
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Robin laid an egg
The Batmobile lost it's wheel and the Joker got away, Hey!
1 comment:
I've never heard that song before :)) Fun times!
Post a Comment